Please use the following enrollment form (Enrollment form button below) to register for Ponitrianska stovka 2021. The enrollment form will be open until 27. August 2021 12.00 CET.
The fields marked with * are mandatory. In the enrollment form please use your full first name and surname (no nicknames etc.) including diacritic. In other case it will be not possible to add your result to the Slovak Ultratrail League.
Minimal age of the participant:
The participation is possible only for persons with age of 18 years at least 1 day before the date of the start. A person with age 15-17 yeras can participate only in case his/her parent/legal representative will be present at the presentation place, where an written approval of participation of an underage person in Ponitrianska stovka will be signed and subsequently confirmed with organizer’s signature.
Conditions of participation based on the public notice nr. 241 from 12. August 2021 published by ÚVZ SR:
All participants and volunteers, who will attend the Ponitrianska stovka 2021 race, must be up to one of the following 3 conditions:
a) fully vaccinated
b) tested for COVID-19 with result negative (RT-PCR or LAMP test not older then 72 hours, AG (antigen) test result not older then 48 hours
c) within 180 days after overcoming COVID-19
A fully vaccinated person is a person, who has received:
a) the 2nd dose of vaccine where 2 doses are required at least 14 days ago
b) the 1st dose of vaccine where 1 dose is required at least 21 days ago
c) the 1st dose of vaccine at least 14 days ago, if this was received within 180 days after overcoming COVID-19
The documents for each of the mentioned options will be checked during the race bib collection (check-in) in Handlová before the race for every participant.
Start fee and payment:
1. The start fee for Ponitrianska stovka is 32 EUR for one participant. Start fee + cotton T-shirt is 37 EUR for one participant. In case of request for PayPal payment additional transfer fee (1,50 EUR) is being charged.
2. After the filled-out enrollment form has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail containing the registration number and the information about start fee payment. Therefore is necessary, that your e-mail address provided in th enrollment form will be correct.
3. The start fee payment must be done as bank transfer to the Ponitrianska stovka bank account in EUR currency and within the time limit for start fee payment. Cash payments and payments in other currency are not accepted.
4. The time limit for start fee payment is 7 days since the date when e-mail containing the registration number and the information about start fee payment has been sent to you (not since the date you have opened the e-mail).
5. In case the start fee payment will be not received also within the deadline set in the reminder and there will be no e-mail communication (explanation why the start fee was not sent yet – e.g. business trip, technical problems with payment), the registration will be cancelled without further warning and this person will loose the possibility to enroll for the same Ponitrianska stovka edition again.
6. The start fee can not be transferred to another participant (start fee can not be sold to another person, start fee can not be bought from an enrolled participant). In case of disobedience to this rule the person will loose the possibility to participate in Ponitrianska stovka.
Discounts based on ITRA performance index (category GENERAL):
Men with 700 and more points: discount 50%
Men with 800 and more points: discount 100%
Women with 550 and more points: discount 50%
Women with 650 and more points: discount 100%
Discounts are appicable only for the basic start fee (32 EUR).
How to find out the actual ITRA performance index: search with your name and surname on the ITRA website, if your profile is found, click on it and search the New Performance Index in category GENERAL.
1. The information about your participation cancellation must be announced via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (participation cancellation announced verbally or via phone call or via social network is not accepted).
2. If the start fee was already payed, this will be returned to you excluding the cancellation fee of 12 € (cancellation fee will be subtracted from the start fee) only in case, that the information about participation cancellation was announced via e-mail sent to the address email@example.com before 27. August 2021 24.00 CET (bank account number information required).
1. The Ponitrianska stovka race organizer reserves the right to change the route and the program of this race, as well as to interrupt or cancel this race, particularly in order to ensure the safety of all participants in the Ponitrianska stovka race. In case of such a change of race or cancellation of race there is no participant’s entitlement for the start fee reimbursement.
2. In case the race would have to be cancelled after 27. August 2021 due to reasons related to the pandemic situation, the Ponitrianska stovka organizer does not guarantee the start fee reimbursement.
3. Please note, that the reservations of accommodation for participants in Handlová from Fiday to Saturday (in the school gym...) will be open later due to the actual pandemic situation (it will be not part of the enrollment form on 8. April 2021). The information about opening the accommodation reservations will be announced to the participants on our website, FB site and via mail in advance enough.