FINISH IN NITRA - !!! CHANGE !!!
Important information: Due to the COVID-19 measures in Slovakia the elementary school Nábrežie mládeže 5 will be not accessible during our race for the public except of teachers and children, therefore we have to use an alternative place for our finish.
The Ponitrianska stovka 2020 finish is located in "Zápasnícka hala Júliusa Strniska" (wrestling hall) in Nitra, Parkové nábrežie 1933 street.
From the ring-road “pod Zoborom” you will follow our own course marking in the Naperwillská street and after another ring-road through the bridge (river Nitra) in the Mostná street. In the next ring-road turn right to the Parkové nábrežie street and after approx. 200 meters you will see the wrestling hall on the right side. The change in total distance versus the original finish place is +300 m.
The time limit for completing the Ponitrianska stovka course is 25 hours (until 08.00 CET on Sunday 13. September 2020).
Refreshments and beverages will available for the Ponitrianska stovka participants in the finish place from Saturday afternoon until the end of the time limit on Sunday. The baggage transported from Handlová will be available here. The usage of showers in finish place will be depending on the actual COVID-19 related measures.
Please note, that due to the limitations (COVID-19) the accommodation in finish place (Zápasnícka hala Júliusa Strniska - wrestling hall) will be not possible.
Before accessing the finish area all participants are obliged to use the hand sanitiser.
Before accessing the finish area all participants are strongly recommended to put on a face mask.
Before accessing the Zápasnícka hala Júliusa Strniska building and during the whole time spent in all participants are obliged to wear a face mask.
During the winners ceremony all participants are obliged to wear a face mask.
- The building of Zápasnícká hala Júliusa Strniska can be accessed only by race participants, race organizers, volunteers and medical staff.
- Befiore accessing the Zápasnícka hala Júliusa Strniska building, all participants are obliged to use the hand sanitiser.
- Keep safe 2-meters distance from other persons (participants, volunteers).
- Beverages in the finish area are distibuted by volunteers.
- It is strictly forbidden to drink directly from the bottles, which are in the finish area (Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Kofola...).
- Please mark you cup with your name (use a marker).