Ponitrianska stovka is a mountain ultramarathon and long distance non-stop march for individuals with a 105 km course in the Vtáčnik and Tribeč mountains in Slovakia. The starting point is in Handlová, finish is in Nitra.
O.z. SLOVAK ULTRA TRAIL (association)
Please send us all your questions and requests only via e-mail to this address. We don't use Facebook messages for communication with Ponitrianska stovka participants. Thank you.
12.-13. September 2020 (Saturday - Sunday)
Via online enrollment form, registration start on 12. March 2020 at 20.00 CET.
START FEE (1 PERSON):
Handlová, Asterion building, Námestie baníkov 5 (Friday 11. September 18.00 - 22.30 and Saturday 12. September 05.00 - 06.40)
START PLACE, DATE AND TIME:
Handlová, Námestie baníkov, Saturday 12. September 2020 at 07.00 CET
FINISH PLACE: !!! CHANGE !!!
Nitra, Zápasnícka hala Júliusa Strniska, Parkové nábrežie 1933
TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLETING THE COURSE:
TIME LIMIT FOR RECEIVING QUALIFYING POINTS FOR UTMB AND TICKET FOR WSER LOTTERY:
- Ponitrianska stovka 2020 is a part of the 6th season of Slovak Ultratrail League
- Ponitrianska stovka 2020 is a qualifying race for Ultra-trail du Mont-Blanc 2019 and 2021
- Ponitrianska stovka 2020 is a qualifying race for the Western States Endurance Run 2022
- Men with age 50 years and older
- Women with age 50 years and older