Ponitrianska stovka is a mountain ultramarathon and long distance non-stop march for individuals with a 105 km course in the Vtáčnik and Tribeč mountains in Slovakia. The starting point is in Handlová, finish is in Nitra.
O.z. SLOVAK ULTRA TRAIL (association)
Please send us all your questions and requests only via e-mail to this address. We don't use Facebook messages for communication with Ponitrianska stovka participants. Thank you.
11.-12. September 2021 (Saturday - Sunday)
Via online enrollment form, registration start on 8. April 2021 at 20.00 CET.
START FEE (1 PERSON):
Handlová, Asterion building, Námestie baníkov 5 (Friday 10. September 18.00 - 22.30 and Saturday 11. September 05.00 - 06.40)
START PLACE, DATE AND TIME:
Handlová, Námestie baníkov, Saturday 11. September 2021 at 07.00 CET
TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLETING THE COURSE:
TIME LIMIT FOR RECEIVING QUALIFYING POINTS FOR UTMB AND TICKET FOR WSER LOTTERY:
- Ponitrianska stovka 2021 is a part of the 7th season of Slovak Ultratrail League
- Ponitrianska stovka 2021 is a qualifying race for the Western States Endurance Run
- Ponitrianska stovka 2021 is planned to be added to the list of qualifying races for Ultra-trail du Mont-Blanc
- The Ponitrianska stovka 2021 course has been certified by ITRA for 4 points
- Men with age 50 years and older
- Women with age 50 years and older